Friday, November 23, 2012

Hello!

Hey everyone!

So site traffic has been increasing steadily.

I want everyone reading this to know that I'm appreciative, and to understand that this site is a work in progress.

Some sections aren't yet finished (servers and media editing PCs, specifically, but recommended products too) and other parts of the site will under go some changes, especially the charts. With new CPUs and GPUs being introduced every month, information on this site will get updated accordingly.

With that said, please remember to bookmark the site so that you get up to date info for your PCs, and if you like the site, please leave me some feedback (comments or emails appreciated. Twitter and Facebook on the way soon). And if you really like the site, please spread the word.

This is my labor of love, and I hope it shows.

- Wes

P.S. Black Friday is almost over. I hope everyone got some good deals. If not, there's always Cyber Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment